Sunday, May 1, 2016

Celebrating April Showers

 Living in an arid place, like the Mojave Desert, really makes me appreciate and celebrate rain more than I ever have anywhere else.  In Eastern Oklahoma and Nebraska, most Springs (except for the droughts of course) were so rainy that it became a nuisance and I'd come to dread another rainstorm by the time Summer had finally arrived. But here, it rains so seldom that every rainstorm is exciting!

I'd like to take a break from my usual blog post style to just share some pictures I took with you right after a nice, long (for here anyway) rain shower.































I hope you enjoyed these pictures. It was fun taking them. Rain makes the air cleaner and washes off all the dust making everything seem fresh and new.

No comments:

Post a Comment